[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Sep 28 09:23:45 UTC 2016

I think we also need to differentiate between quorum for vote vs quorum for membership. (Even if not normally – in the context of this discussion)

Proxies count btw – the rules on proxies are very clear – a person carrying a proxy represents the member who gave the proxy in every sense of the word.

Quorum for voting MUST include online voting in my view – every member that votes has still exercised their voice.

Andrew