[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Benjamin Eshun beshun at garnet.edu.gh
Thu Sep 22 08:07:41 UTC 2016

Dear Alan,

I have a question, will the GC be added to the bye-laws.  Special when it
states

5.1.2. All of the Board appointed members shall have their principal place
of residence in different subregions of the AFRINIC service region.

And

5.2.2. All of the elected members shall have their principal place of
residence in different subregions of the AFRINIC service region.

I wonder how  the selection of 5 is going to advance the regional diversity
when Afrinic has 6 regions

Benjamin