[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:32:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

At the moment we have three main categories with their purposes;

1. We have the entire community, which includes everyone participating
within AFRINIC one way or the other.

2. We have those who are customers of AFRINIC (referred to as resource
members)

3. We have those who are "literally" shareholders of AFRINIC (called
registered members).

Perhaps we then need to identify other purposes that has not been captured
in the three categories stated above in other to draw a purpose for the
associate membership which seem to be an orphan at the moment.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos