[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Accountability assessment - bylaws changes

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Sat Sep 17 06:14:22 UTC 2016

> On 17 Sep 2016, at 10:06, Christian Bope <christian.bope at unikin.ac.cd> wrote:
> What about my first question on
> How the decisions was made for the  “No consensus” /  “no objections?

I answered that already.  I assessed the opinion of the community by reading or listening to discussion on and off mailing lists.

It’s quite possible that I made mistakes.  Pointing out the mistakes will be much more useful than asking questions about what happens in my mind while I am attempting to assess the opinion of the community.

Alan Barrett