[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri Sep 16 10:47:34 UTC 2016

Members

We need to put certain things in perspective

As members we share views openly and are free to comment or not to comment.

Even free speech has its guidelines thus the code of conduct.

The origins of my comment which seems to have sparked defensive comments from third parties was based on past experience where official commitments have been made and not met.

Please remember CEO is not like any member on this list. The community or some might say members through the board have entrusted the stewardship of our organisation to him by contract.  Thus certain expectations.  Making and keeping commitments to me are the simplest.

And my comment once again was based on past experience not future.

I read some frustrations from members about meeting behavior which is guided under the code of conduct and usually session chairs. I fail to see the connection.

Let's focus on timely deliverables

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone