[Community-Discuss] IPv4 depletion in AFRINIC will speed up IPv6 adoption - myth or fact?

Kevin Kamonye kevin.kamonye at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:49:38 UTC 2016

"IPv4 depletion in AFRINIC will speed up IPv6 adoption - myth or fact?" -
based on the options given, I say FACT. It would of course not be automatic
but it is an important first step.

Headline 1:

The last v4 IP has been issued

Headline 2:

We need to start deploying v6 since we are almost (20+ years) running out
of v4

Regards,

*Kevin*
*+254720789158 <%2B254720789158>*