[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - PDP review?

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:01:08 UTC 2016

Hi Seun,

You wrote,

SO: This is indeed one of the challenges that Co-Chairs have had to wrestle with, while the PDP indicated events that will happen before consensus (+rough) is observed, the actual gauging was left to the Co-Chairs and while it has been a difficult task, I believe the Co-Chairs have all made effort to uphold the principles highlighted in section 4 of the PDP in determining  consensus. That said, during my time as Co-Chair, myself and my colleagues (yeah colleagues because I welcomed at least 2 co-chair while I was still Co-Chair) and the Policy manager did put up a draft consensus building document which we also presented to the community a couple of times. It may be good to revisit and refine that document... Nevertheless, I believe this may indeed be a point to consider in other to better assist the Co-Chairs in their voluntary work.

Thanks for acknowledging the issues and your challenges as former Co-chair.  Can you please provide links to the document or discussion in archive?

Thank you,

Marcus