[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

sergekbk sergekbk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:47:13 UTC 2016

Yes Andrew. "The Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC” policy covers all allocated/assigned resources.

See http://www.afrinic.net/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1827-internet-number-resources-review-by-afrinic"
With Regards.
Serge IlungaCell: +243814443160Skype: sergekbkR.D.Congo-------- Original message --------From: Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> Date: 10/14/2016  21:17  (GMT+01:00) To: Jean-Baptiste MILLOGO <jbmillogo at gmail.com>, Omo Oaiya <Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net> Cc: General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net> Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

Just a question about the audit policy….

Is it agreed that if we have such a policy, we should also audit the v6 assignments people are holding that should be announced under the needs based policy rules?

Andrew