[Community-Discuss] Let's chat about unannounced v6 space!

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Oct 18 08:45:17 UTC 2016

That trstech page needs to clarify what it means by routed outside of the AfriNIC region.

Because I see subnets on that page that are 100% for certain inside the AfriNIC region and always have been.  If they mean originated under a RIPE assigned ASN – that is no indication of use outside of Africa.  Some useful stats there though – thanks.

As said – I will have the code to tie back partial announcements and non-existent announcements to org-id’s and organisations for v4 done shortly, and I’ll run a comparison against what is seeing by airrs.

Thanks

Andrew