[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:55:23 UTC 2016

+1 Noah

I will add that rather than discussing random topics uncoordinated, this
discussion should be moved to rpd list. The sooner we reach concensus and
adopt this soft landing policy, the sooner we can move forward / focus on
ipv6 deployment. The status quo benefits no one in my opinion

Honest Ornella GANKPA