[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Oct 14 10:20:43 UTC 2016

On 14 Oct 2016 09:17, "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

>   Basically, individuals can apply to the access fund for projects that
need v4 space that will directly benefit the continent, they would have to
prove v6 deployment alongside it (not just plans to take a v6 block and
announce it, actual deployment plans, which would be monitored), and the
project would have to provide KPI’s etc etc.

+1 Andrew and I totally agree with you.

Similarly there is a policy whose text proposes the same narrative...

http://afrinic.net/fr/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1815-ipv4-soft-landing-bis

I believe this covers pretty much what we are so far discusssing.

Noah