[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:00:55 UTC 2016

To be honest, I just read the beginning of your email. Many other important
things to do.

Just to say: for a resource member who really doesn't care about how
AfriNIC is managed/governed and just wants to get its resources (and there
is a load of them if you look at meetings attendance and participation in
the mailing lists), it makes a huge difference between looking at
candidates profiles before logging in to vote and signing a pre-filled form.

My last 2 cents on this. Members and the community should decide.

B.