[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Usage on the Internet

Willy MANGA mangawilly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:24:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

Le 15/11/2016 à 08:31, DICK,  L. (MR.) a écrit :
> Morning
>
> Where can I get our IPv6 Usage on the internet? Our block is
> 2001:43f8:2a0::/48. Thank you

I don't know if you can find a reliable and objective platform
describing your specific usage of IPv6 but in my humble opinion you
should rely *first* on your internal monitoring tools.

Then you can cross check various sites like :

 * http://stats.labs.apnic.net/ipv6/BW

But as someone was saying on #ipv6 channel on freenode «... its hard to
believe the usage would ever go above 1% in any network you deploy ...
assuming they are all /64s »

--
Willy Manga
freenode: ongolaBoy