[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Tue Nov 15 05:34:05 UTC 2016

> On 14 Nov 2016, at 20:58, ALAIN AINA <aalain at trstech.net> wrote:
>
> i am still convinced this should be a matter of PDP, and we should discuss this in that regard. I will like to see the topic in the agenda for next PDPWG meeting.

Bylaws changes are an issue for the members, while policy changes, and changes to the PDP, are an issue for the PDWG.  This cuts across both.

I think it’s fine for the PDP to define how the community uses its rights under the bylaws Article 11.5 to endorses or not endorse policies adopted by the Board under Bylaws article 11.4.

Alan Barrett