[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Benjamin Eshun benjamin.eshun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:42:13 UTC 2016

Dear Alan,

A good idea is a good idea.  What we need to prevent is give the appearance
that we are giving undue advantage to certain individuals because they are
members of the Board. For a better management of Conflict of Interest (COI)
for Directors, there should be included in the by-laws, a mandate for the
board to adopt a conflict of interest policy which must define how the
Board should handle COI in detail.

regards,

Benjamin