[Community-Discuss] Regular updates on Number Resource Applications and Approvals

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Nov 7 17:08:26 UTC 2016

Dewole,

That information is already available based on space allocated.  It would be a violation of the MSA and privacy clauses to disclose any application before it is granted.

The whois database contains the rest of the information as does the delegation database, just a matter of correlating them.  I for one would not support AfriNIC directly exposing the names of clients being allocated space, as I believe that it violates aspects of the MSA and violates the principles of trust.

Andrew