[Community-Discuss] Regular updates on Number Resource Applications and Approvals

Dewole Ajao dewole at tinitop.com
Mon Nov 7 15:15:23 UTC 2016

Responsibility of requesting entities is what I meant, Mark. Please do
not attempt to declare anything on my behalf.

If an applicant knows the community sees in realtime, he/she is less
likely to put in phony stuff that just wastes the hostmasters' time and
increases the time taken to process legit requests.

Dewole.