[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:23:21 UTC 2016

Hello Alan,

Thanks for sending this across, a few "personal" comments below:

1. For item 7: I think 13.8b is sufficient hence 13.8c may not be needed;
We don't have to formerly restrict things to that extent.

2. For item 12: I am not sure the proposed resolution would change the fact
that registered members can change the bylaw(as per the act). Even though I
have no problem with your proposed changes.

3. For item 16: This seem to imply that the registered member who is
subject to removal still has a vote. I have no problem with that, just want
to be sure that was your intent.

Secondly while I do not expect this clause to be used often/never(well I
hope). It will be good to explicitly exclude the CEO to be opened to such
removal process  (even though i know it's implied).

In an almost impossible situation where there are quite a number of removal
that could affect the work of the Board (like forming a quorum), it may be
good to clarify what would happen to the seats.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos