[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Board Representative to the NRO NC/ASO AC

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Nov 1 12:33:34 UTC 2016

I'm sure the Board brought various aspects to their decision including
female representation.

Not winning at an election should not imply a loss of trust, only that
one did not get more votes than another.

I believe one should contribute to the organisation before being
rewarded by an office. I certainly believe that Fiona has done this.
This would also back up my statement in RPD that to be elected as a
Co-Chair, one should have contributed in some way to Policy.