[Community-Discuss] About NRO NC discuss

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:49:14 UTC 2016

If I refer to the resolution 201511-255, it was stated that the Board
would make
a recommendation to the community. This was done at Pointe-Noire, but the
discussion continued online until December 2015. One could expect final
decision from the Board after the online various discussions, thus my
confusion.

Regards.

Arnaud