[Community-Discuss] About NRO NC discuss

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Thu May 5 21:09:31 UTC 2016

> On 5 May 2016, at 04:38, Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a question that bothers me since our return from Pointe-Noire. We had many discussions about the selection of representatives for NRO NC ... What were the outcomes of those discussions  and what were the terms set for their term. I do not remember that we got concensus ? Thank you to whoever wants to answer me .

I think you may be thinking the IANA Numbering Services Review Committee, which is something new.  In terms of Board resolution 201511.255 <http://afrinic.net/en/about/bod/meeting/2015#r255>, the Board recommended to the community that the same two people elected to the NRO NC should also automatically serve on the Review Committee.  There was a discussion about that at the public meeting in Pointe Noire, and the community supported the Board’s recommendation.

Alan Barrett