[Community-Discuss] Community-Discuss Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:48:56 UTC 2016

+1 Aude.

I may also add that I do not see how Randy's comment relates to Diana's
suggestion. Indeed raising the fees might be beneficial to Afrinic (The
organization needs money to run after all). However this could be a barrier
for potential new members and we do want new members.

Best Regards

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:00:54 +0900
> From: Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>
> To: Diana Ikwuagwu <diana.ikwuagwu at unn.edu.ng>
> Cc: General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net>
> Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up
>     fees
>
> > I think it will be very good if the membership maintenance price be
> > lowered.  Please let the board look into this.
>
> <sarcasm>
> i strongly agree.  afrninc should pay us to take address space from
> them.  this would make my business a bit easier.
> </sarcasm>
>

> Hi Community,
>
> I don't think SARCASM is good for us new ones on the mailing list. We are
> here to follow and learn even if our opinion may not count.
>
> Please allow us to also share our voice.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aude...

Honest Ornella GANKPA
Network engineer