[Community-Discuss] Community-Discuss Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

Aude Kileo audekileo at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:27:37 UTC 2016

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:00:54 +0900
From: Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>
To: Diana Ikwuagwu <diana.ikwuagwu at unn.edu.ng>
Cc: General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up
    fees

> I think it will be very good if the membership maintenance price be
> lowered.  Please let the board look into this.

<sarcasm>
i strongly agree.  afrninc should pay us to take address space from
them.  this would make my business a bit easier.
</sarcasm>

Hi Community,
I don't think SARCASM is good for us new ones on the mailing list. We are here to follow and learn even if our opinion may not count.

Please allow us to also share our voice.

Regards,

Aude...