[Community-Discuss] Annual Reports 2014 and 2015 Missing

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:40:22 UTC 2016

Dear CEO,

Thank you for your response.

However, I am very surprised to read from you that the Annual
Report is less important than the financial report, According to the
Company Act in Mauritius, the Annual Report is required as well as the
financial report, and shall [Annual Report] be available no later than 6
months after the closing of the annual balance sheet.

This report, according to the Company Act, must be made availed
to members by the Board 14 days before the AGM together with the financial
report and the audit report duly signed. This is described in the Caompany
Act Sections 218 to 220.

Compared to all the above how can you explain the delay of the 2014 annual
report.

Regards

Arnaud

> On 24 Jun 2016, at 22:14, Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi AFRINIC community,
>
> After several research and consultations, It appears that the annual
report for 2015 was not presented at AfRINIC meeting in Gaborone as per the
bylaws section 7.6(iii).

The annual report mentioned in legislation is little more than the
financial statement, and that was presented.  We are in the process of
preparing a much more detailed 2015 annual report, and it will be published
before the end of July.  The detailed 2014 annual report was delayed, but
will also be published by the end of July 2016.

Alan Barrett