[Community-Discuss] Annual Reports 2014 and 2015 Missing

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Sat Jun 25 14:58:46 UTC 2016

> On 24 Jun 2016, at 22:14, Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi AFRINIC community,
>
> After several research and consultations, It appears that the annual report for 2015 was not presented at AfRINIC meeting in Gaborone as per the bylaws section 7.6(iii).

The annual report mentioned in legislation is little more than the financial statement, and that was presented.  We are in the process of preparing a much more detailed 2015 annual report, and it will be published before the end of July.  The detailed 2014 annual report was delayed, but will also be published by the end of July 2016.

Alan Barrett