[Community-Discuss] Legacy Resource Holders WHOIS... fees remits.

Danny afahounko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:14:33 UTC 2016

Hello Marc,

1- Legacy ressources holders pay annual maintenance fees per prefix  they
have in the Whois.

2- We waive the maintenance fee for people like you who became AFRINIC
members  and is paying for other ressources they have gotten.

3- Becoming AFRINIC members remain voluntary for the Legacy-only.

351 legacy members paying 100$ per prefix, could show 35k