[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Board Statement, 5th June 2016

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Thu Jun 9 10:01:47 UTC 2016

> On 9 Jun 2016, at 11:36, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:
>
>> I've read the mails of Saul Stein & Randy Bush.  Their statements were
>> still carried on  an ambience that no longer fits the code of
>> conduct quoted by the Chair
>
> i suggest you cite the mails you believe were in violation.  you mean
> messages such as the following?

Perhaps, but Janvier does not need to cite.   My out of character outburst is a reaction to your sarcastic and often incitant comments on the list.

The Chair has assured me that you have also been reprimanded in his e-mail to me this morning so I am happy that your several transgressions have also been addressed.