[Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up fees

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 21:47:41 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:48 AM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:People will, of course, have their perspectives and their agendas. My agenda here is plain and I have stated it. I want to see the best outcome for the region and for the internet in general.Anyone who believes I have a different agenda or would defend the establishment if I felt that the establishment was wrong should review my track record for an education.

I actually took time to go through AFRINIC past and present and guess what.
Your track record shows you claiming that AFRINIC doesn’t exist even though it had staff, a board, and meetings.
We indeed got an education, refer to the links below!

http://lists.arin.net/ pipermail/arin-ppml/2003- September/002065.html
http://lists.arin.net/ pipermail/arin-ppml/2003- September/002087.html
Mirriam
Chix In Tech