[Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up fees

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:37:53 UTC 2016

Dear CEO,

I am surprise that you have identified Marcus as the first person to be impolite after your general message.

Have you taken the pain the to read the emails of OWEN after your emails after your message?

If NO, Kindly go back and read it carefully and identify the tone of impoliteness in those email and get back to me with unqualified apology. In case you have not understood it, do not hesitate to came back to me; I will point them out to you and no apology is required because of your inability to identify the impoliteness tone in his email.

If you have really read and understood them before sending this email, then you are partial and it is unfortunate from a CEO we want to hold in high esteem.

Thanks

Marcus