[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 14 19:02:41 UTC 2016

On 14 Jul 2016 18:56, "Owen DeLong" <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> > On Jul 14, 2016, at 07:34 , Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net>
wrote:

> > I think Noah meant something like “I will soon post some reminders on
the mailing lists”.  Subsequent to that message, he did in fact post some
explicit questions, which I answered on the members-discuss list.

> Indeed… He also posted it to community-discuss and I responded there… The
vast majority of his questions had actually been previously answered.

They were never adequetly answered and the CEO did try to go in depth to
clarify.

Dont assume that everyone thinks in the same wavelength as you. Where i
need further clarification I will gladly seek the Chairs or the CEO's
clarification as a resource member. When i feel something has not been
answered with clarify i will seek more explainations.

More that you will ever wish, I like so many others seek the best for our
RIR.

> Owen

Noah