[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jul 14 14:18:32 UTC 2016

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 00:20 , Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
>

> On 14 Jul 2016 10:16, "Owen DeLong" <owen at delong.com <mailto:owen at delong.com>> wrote:
> >

> > Do you have any such specific references? Can you repeat any specific questions which have not been adequately answered?
> >

> Refer to all the reminders you will see from on the mailing lists..

And once again, a vague unverifiable and thus unsubstantiated claim.

There have been so many questions, some relevant, some not so relevant over the past unspecified time, some answered, some not, so it is impossible to determine which questions, exactly, you feel have not been adequately answered.

Again, I call on you to actually provide specifics or recognize that your subjective and unverifiable claims are nothing more than unsubstantiated grousing which is of no use to the community.