[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Accountability assessment

sergekbk sergekbk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:59:45 UTC 2016

Thanks Alain to community attention such important facts.Vision, mission and core values shall drive each one of us action.History to show how the organization has evolve towards the materialization of the vision and learn from past.We can't just sweep the past and ignore what has been done before.
With Regards.
Serge IlungaCell: +243814443160Skype: sergekbkR.D.Congo-------- Original message --------From: abel ELITCHA <kmw.elitcha at gmail.com> Date: 07/08/2016  11:05  (GMT+01:00) To: General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net> Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] [rpd] Accountability assessment
HiComments below

+1  I am inclined to join the chorus here instead of nodding silently.    The history refresher is good but it should not have been necessary.
Yup!
The discussion on powers that minimises the role of the community in favour of the board and members is a symptom of dysfunction and should be addressed. Sad that I have personally to join the boat with these malfunctions.
  If the current corporate structure imposes legal obstacles to the satisfaction of community needs, we should change it.  No better time than now ….along with the bylaws.
I tend to support this suggestion and why is the board ignoring  community request? Is that normal business at AfriNIC?

--
Best regards,

--Komi A. Elitcha