[Community-Discuss] [AFRINIC-Announce] Important Visa Notice for Africa Internet Summit 2016 (AIS'16) Delegates

Dewole Dewole
Fri Apr 22 16:05:33 UTC 2016

:-( That's going to put a damper on AIS participation for those from
outside the region (especially when you throw in South African transit
visa requirements).

Would it be possible for Afrinic and Afnog secretariats to help the
folks at BOCRA understand the part they can play to ease the visa
processing? Being a government agency, they should have some clout.
Giving the home office a list of registered participants seems to have
eased a few visa troubles with foreign missions in the past.

Regards,
Dewole.