[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Governance

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:43:40 UTC 2015

Hello Badru,

I believe we are getting there and like I said there has been significant
improvement and the organisation is waxing stronger.

Are we opting for mediocrity? I disagree we have that presently existing
but even if you think we do, I don't think this entire community would
intentionally/collectively opt for such if we knew, so we are learning and
will keep improving by the day.

Rome was not built in a day

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2