[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Governance

Badru Ntege ntegeb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:06:45 UTC 2015

Sunday

Thank you for your reply but it is not good enough.

Comments inline

> On 11 Sep 2015, at 1:46 pm, Sunday Folayan <sunday.folayan at afrinic.net> wrote:
>

> As soon as the Board receives the report from its committee tasked with collating all the comments, it will be shared with the community.

 "As soon as" could be 2019.

I think some timelines are expected. It started off well with a deadline for comments but now if you as chair respond to the community in a way that is telling us that when you are ready we will know it does not sound bottom up at all.  It's more like top down.

I think the community deserves a better response. Which i do not think is too much to ask for.

Badru