[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Update 23rd November 2015

Sunday Folayan sunday.folayan at afrinic.net
Tue Nov 24 09:06:05 UTC 2015

Dear Christian,

Please do not miss the point being made.

I took over as Chair in November 2014. That is just 2 months to the end
of 2014. I am responsible for the 2014 Audited Accounts no passing the
buck. I took the flak and heat in Tunis, and with dignity, without
reminding anyone that I was just chair for 2 months. Does that make
sense now?

Rewind way back to 2012. Badru took over as Chair in August 2012. He
should take responsibility for 2012 and 2013, and not pass it.

I will ignore the other usual innuendoes regarding Board vs Community.

Cheers.

Sunday.