[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Update 23rd November 2015

Dewole Dewole
Mon Nov 23 14:52:33 UTC 2015

In the interest of the primary business of developing/managing Africa's
Internet Protocol resources and all else outlined at
http://www.afrinic.net/en/about-us/origins , may I suggest that all
(regardless of whatever privileged information we may possess) of us set
aside any previously exhibited tendencies of individuals/groups and move
forward?

We need to figure out some way to nurture a transparent atmosphere where
deliverables are set (and met) based on their importance to the core
objectives of AfriNIC. If it becomes necessary to call people out
repeatedly (however subtly it may be done) for whatever reasons,
relationships could become strained and then focus is in danger of being
lost. When the challenges (if any) are clear to all, we can together
figure out ways to sort things out faster.

 From time to time, we might need to remind ourselves just what the
objectives are and reset our compasses accordingly.

Regards,
Dewole.