[Community-Discuss] IANA Numbering Services Review Committee appointment

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Sat Nov 7 12:54:23 UTC 2015

Looking at it - and to keep things reasonably simple - I'd go with
Option A - which means that Fiona and Douglas would be the initial
AFRINIC region representatives along with whomever Alan chooses.

I currently serve as the Board nominated representative on the ASO-AC.
Since joining - there have only been a few ASO-AC meetings - all but one
being teleconferences. I was quite unaware but absolutely delighted on
how well our current two Community Elected ASO-AC representatives fulfil
their role in the ASO-AC. They both volunteer for quite a lot, are quite
vocal at meetings and have the respect of other ASO-AC members. I
believe they and their future community elected successors will serve
this new additional role admirably.

I presume a formal decision and/or announcement will be made in Pointe
Noire (if not sooner)?