[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] board minutes made public

Ilunga, Serge, Vodacom DRC Serge.Ilunga at vodacom.cd
Sat Dec 19 22:33:48 UTC 2015

Hello Chair,

I think that the trust we need towards the BOD is critical for our community based organization.
Vague promises don't help to built and sustain the required trust.
I agree that 80 pages is a lot and I can understand the time taken to compile the document if it was in case of work requiring some deep researches.
Is it the case?

Kind Regards.

Ilunga, Serge, Vodacom DRC
Transmission Optimization Manager