Lu Heng and his Cloud Innovation Ltd - Larus Limited and the NRS

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Feb 27 10:16:36 UTC 2023

Members,

I have been saying this for a long time and I posted the same many times on
AFRINIC mailing list but I am glad that finally The Register News Outlet
has pocked into Mr.Lu Hengs orgs and is asking him valid questions related
to his links with the NRS which once had offices is same physical address
with his other companies in Hong Kong.

You will find this article very revealing especially if the so called NRS
representatives across AFRICA once visited your offices asking for votes
from you as a resource member..

Read more here:

here
https://www.theregister.com/2023/02/22/afrinic_failure_warning_apnic_link/

Meanwhile while AFRINIC board elections where stopped by the courts after a
petition by Lu Heng organisation...

APNIC is not taking any chances and has engaged a legal counsel to look
into any code of conductions issue by certain candidates who are running
for board elections at APNIC.

https://www.theregister.com/2023/02/21/apnic_engages_lawyers_election_investigation/?td=keepreading

I QUOTE;

APNIC last week warned members that it had been informed some had received
phone calls lobbying for votes, during which the caller claimed to be an
APNIC staffer. APNIC told members that claim is false and urged those who
receive similar approaches to report any such calls or emails.

The organization today notIfied members it has “received many more reports
of potential breaches of the election nominee code of conduct.”

Does the above ring a bell. Oooh well, we in the AFRINIC region are not
surpised at all.

Stay informed as time has a way to expose things.

Cheers,
Noah