[members-discuss] AFRINIC expenses

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Thu Sep 15 19:41:14 UTC 2022

Dear Paul,

On 15/09/2022 23:02, Paul Wollner wrote:
> Please note under bylaws me, as a resource member, has every right to
> request detailed financials of AFRINIC. Please respond within 24 hours.

You're referring to precisely which section of the bylaws? I read
sections 7.1 through 7.7 but I can't find anything that says AFRINIC
should respond within 24 hours to one member's impromptu request for
detailed financials.

Help me understand the issue or the pressing matter.

Ish Sookun

Systems Architect
La Sentinelle Ltd

T: 2068200