[members-discuss] AFRINIC expenses

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Sep 15 20:36:23 UTC 2022

Hi Ish

Like I indicated earlier, the chap is trolling Afrinic and Spamming the
rest of us who are busy making sure packets are moving.

FWIW, section 7.6 sub-sections i, ii and iii speak for themselves and the
chap should wait until the next AGMM/SGMM or purport to write a resolution
if he wants either financial statements, auditors report or annual report.
He will also need a majority of members to endorse his wishes.

7.6) The Registered Members and Resource Members shall, at Annual General
Members’ Meetings or by way of written resolutions, in addition to the
rights conferred by Articles 7.1 and 7.2, have the right to:

   1. consider and adopt by Ordinary Resolution the financial statements of
   the Company;
   2. receive any auditor’s report;
   3. consider the annual report;

Otherwise the chaps' emails are just pure sensation.....

*./noah*
neo - network engineering and operations