[AFRINIC-Announce] Registration is now open for the 5th Edition of the “Zero to IPv6 Certified in 21 Days” Workshop!

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Tue Apr 23 06:26:55 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

On the 9th of May 2022, we launched the first edition of the cohort-based online course “Zero to IPv6 Certified in 21 Days” with the following goals.

Merge self-paced, community & live virtual learning.
Help more engineers build their IPv6 competence.
Prepare engineers for the IPv6 Forum Certified IPv6 (Silver) Engineer exam.

Of the 184 who completed the first module, 68 completed all 7 modules to graduate within 21 days.

What is “Zero to IPv6 Certified in 21 Days”?

It’s a cohort-based course, a group of engineers who enroll get 21 days to complete our IPv6 for Engineers course.
Most learning is self-paced through our learning platform: AfriNIC.academy.
We’ll wrap up each week with a live session on Zoom for enrolled learners.
It’s 100% free of charge.
Learners earn points that qualify them for certification exam sponsorship.

If you can find 1.5 hours a day over the next 21 days, you can upskill yourself in IPv6, be ready for certification and for a lucky few, get a complete scholarship towards the full exam fee.

“Zero to IPv6 Certified in 21 Days”  Edition #005

Workshop Start Date: 29th April 2024
Workshop End Date: 17th May 2024
Registration: 15th April to 25th April 2024

Here are the topics learners will cover over three weeks:

Week 1

IPv6 Foundations
Configure Basic IPv6
Create The Perfect IPv6 Address Plan
Live Session One - 3rd May 2024

Week 2

Mastering Neighbour Discovery Protocol
Provision IPv6 Configuration
Live Session Two - 10th May 2024

Week 3

Implement IPv6 Routing
Mastering IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
 Live Session Three - 17th May 2024

Week 4

 Closing event & scholarship announcements - 23rd May 2024

If you know anyone who would be interested in joining this workshop, kindly ask them to register here.
 (https://afrinic.academy/zv6-en/?pk_campaign=zv6-2024-04&pk_kwd=Comms&pk_source=website)

We look forward to seeing enrolled participants on 29th April 2024!

Sincerely,

AFRINIC Training Team