[AFRINIC-Announce] New Blogs Published

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 10 14:24:20 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to share with you our recent blog publications by guest authors Emilia Cebrat-Maslowski and Brian Candler:
Experimental IPv6-only network at APRICOT 2024. Brian Candler from the NSRC authors this article  and discusses his experience using some of the recent mechanisms designed for "IPv6-mostly" networks to build an "IPv6-only" network during the APRICOT 2024 meeting.
Read the full article at: https://blog.afrinic.net/apricot-ipv6-only
Cyber Insights: African Perspectives. Emilia Cebrat-Maslowski authors the blog and highlights the efforts of Quad 9 (9.9.9.9) for a more secure African cyberspace. To date, Quad9 has blocked more than 2.1 billion malicious queries, for an average of 100 million blocked queries daily.
Read more on this initiative on our blog at: https://blog.afrinic.net/cyber-insights-african-perspectives
Stay tuned for more blogs at https://blog.afrinic.net
If you are keen on sharing your experience and findings relevant to building the Internet in Africa, please reach out to us at blog at afrinic.net
AFRINIC Communications.