[AFRINIC-Announce] WEBINAR SERIES REGISTRATION: IPv4 ADDRESS EXHAUSTION: NAVIGATING THE TRANSITION TO IPv6 - ON 10TH AUGUST 2023 AT 0900 UTC

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 24 10:10:17 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to register for the upcoming webinar titled "IPv4 Address Exhaustion: Navigating the Transition to IPv6 in Africa."

Date: 31st August 2023

Time: 9:00 - 10:30 UTC

Venue: Online on Zoom Platform.

The rapid growth of the internet and the increasing number of connected devices have led to a critical issue: the depletion of available IPv4 addresses. The need for a smooth transition to IPv6 has never been more urgent.

Join us on the 31st of August 2023 for an informative webinar where we will explore the challenges, strategies, and success stories of adopting IPv6 in the African context.

During the webinar, you will:

	• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the IPv4 address exhaustion issue in Africa and its impact on businesses, network operators, and end-users.
	• Discover the unique advantages of IPv6, including larger address space, improved performance and scalability.
	• Learn from real-world case studies and examples that highlight successful IPv6 adoption stories from African organizations.
	• Explore strategies, best practices, and practical steps for a seamless transition, minimizing disruptions and ensuring a successful migration.

Our esteemed panelists will guide you through the intricacies of the IPv6 transition, providing best practices and sharing real-world success stories. This engaging and interactive session will empower you with the knowledge and strategies needed to thrive in the age of IPv6

Register for this webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4116922861271/WN_-5-K6Sx3RCKtYq1SQM_DEQ#/registration

To find out more about our webinars, visit the AFRINIC Webinar Series page (https://afrinic.net/events/webinar-series)  and register for upcoming sessions.

Note: Please feel free to share this webinar series with your colleagues. Our events are open to the community to support Internet development in the African region.

We look forward to your participation in this exciting webinar series.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications