[AFRINIC-Announce] Electrical maintenance works at AFRINIC

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Fri May 26 15:20:00 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

There will be a scheduled power outage at Standard Chartered Tower on Saturday 27 May from 7:30 am - 9:00 am due to electrical maintenance works at its office building.

As a result, AFRINIC's operations will be partially shut down, during this period. We will however strive to ensure that our services and operations continue during this brief period.

We apologise for any inconvenience this outage may cause,

For any enquiries, please contact us at twitter @afrinic_it or email us on helpdesk at afrinic.net.