[AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Chad

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Thu May 25 07:01:10 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC has concluded its recent four-day Internet Number Resources Management (INRM) Fundamentals and Understanding and Deploying IPv6 Workshop in N’Djamena Chad.

Twenty-two engineers attended the workshop, which was held from 15 - 18 May at the Campus Numérique au Rectorat de l'Université de N'Djamena.

We'd like to extend our appreciation to the ACSIS - Afrique Central for hosting this event.

AFRINIC Communication