[AFRINIC-announce] AFRINIC Published a New Draft Bylaws for Comment

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Oct 25 21:11:51 SAST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Few months ago we have started the review of our Bylaws with a
first draft published in June 2012 for comments. We have committed
to look into all the comments received and integrate them into a
new draft that will be published for a last comment period before
the Board ratifies the final text.

I'm pleased to inform you that the Bylaws Review Working Group has
now published a new draft at:

http://www.slideshare.net/AfriNIC/new-afrinic-bylaws-draft-v07

This version will be open for a 15 day comments period. You can
send your comment to bylaws-comment at afrinic.net until 09 November
2012.

Unfortunately it took a little more time for us to work on the new
text. We have revisited the original timeline published few weeks
ago as followed:

25 October 2012: Publication of new version of the bylaws
09 November 2012: Close of Last comment period
12-19 November 2012: Review of last comments by review WG
20-25 November 2012: Final review and Ratification by the Board

You can still consult the comments received during the first draft
comment period:

http://afrinic.net/images/stories/Library/news-pub/by_com.pdf

We look forward to your contributions to this important process
for AFRINIC structure.

Kind Regards.