[AFRINIC-announce] [EN] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Oct 8 20:57:56 SAST 2012

Dear colleagues,

In an ongoing effort to improve AFRINIC's services and identify key areas
where to focus our activities and resources for the coming years, we are
launching today a global Members and Community Survey.

http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/stakeholders-survey-2012

This survey is an important collaborative activity between AFRINIC and you,
our community members interested in Internet development in the Africa
region. The outcome of the Survey that will come from your valued feedback
will have a direct impact on AFRINIC's future Operational Plan.

The survey will be open till 08 November 2012 and you will need about 25
minutes of your time to complete it.

We are committed to take into consideration all your inputs and comments.
The outcome of the online questionaire will be reviewed and analysed by TNS
Analysis Mauritius, (an Independent consulting firm) in order to provide
a fair and accurate analysis of your feedback.  Furthermore all information

collected through the survey will strictly be used in the context of this
survey only.

For more information about about AFRINIC please navigate our main web site
at: http://www.afrinic.net.

Thank you for your cooperation.