[AFRINIC-announce] Successful Conclusion of AfriNIC Training Workshop in Lagos, NIGERIA

Brice ABBA brice at afrinic.net
Tue Sep 18 14:02:16 SAST 2012

NOTE:
During this workshop, the Lagos University (UNILAG) has been used as
case study, an IPv6 address plan has been designed for UNILAG and they
also start to assign these IPs in the core network.

--
Mr Brice B. ABBA                     Tel:+225 08 607 228/+225 44 853 955
Trainer, AFRINIC                      Tel MU:  +230 9 415 549
brice at afrinic.net - (www.afrinic.net) SIP:brice at voip.afrinic.net